Erin Lynch – Creator / Founder / CEO
Erin Lynch has been in the music business in one capacity or another for over 25 years. She has worked on hundreds of tours and festivals, either as a tour manager, production manager, backstage/hospitality manager, and merchandise manager. Erin owns and operates FlyingFox AB – a band/artist, production, tour and event management company based out of Stockholm, Sweden and also heads the backstage and artist liaison departments for several key festivals throughout Scandinavia. Winner of the WILMA (Women In Live Music Awards) 2018 Tour Manager of the Year and 2020 Production Manager of the Year. She also hosts the monthly WILM (Women In Live Music) radio show on ancroo.live and is often a guest speaker in her area of expertise on many music industry conference panels.
- Cerys Aedy worked in music management for several years, representing US acts for the European market as well as developing new talent in the UK.
- She went on to work for PlayStation for 15 years, firstly as marketing executive for the launch of PlayStation.com Europe and then as their strategic operations specialist, developing and supporting international business partners across mature and emerging markets.
- These days Cerys is an established and certified personal, career and business coach, working with clients in the entertainment and media sectors.
- Roisin McDonnell is based in Glasgow and has worked in the live event industry since 2013, specialising in touring merchandise and festivals. She has also worked as a tour manager, production assistant, wardrobe assistant and VIP coordinator.
- She has worked for many bands and artists who are known internationally (Biffy Clyro, Shakira, Editors to name a few).